Saturday, June 9, 2012

#TheButterflyProject

This is for those who are hurting. Maybe it's emotionally. Or maybe it's physically. And yes, I mean cutting, burning, ect. This is serious stuff and it happens everywhere. One of your closest friends could be hurting themselves and you just don't know it. It is addicting. I would know, for I have done it in the past. It makes you feel better, only for a short while though. It has hurt many people around me as well. This is where the butterfly project comes into play..

Tears running down your face. All you see is red. Your hands are shaking as they reach for a blade or a lighter. Instead, reach for a pen or a marker. Take the marker, and draw a butterfly on the place that you want to hurt. After you do that, put the name of someone you love on it. This way, when you go to hurt yourself, just know you are killing that person. You wouldn't want to kill that person, would you? And you have to let it fade. You can't wash it off, or you have killed it. It may seem stupid, but it works. I have had quite a few butterflies on my arms the past few weeks. I have not one little scratch either. Put yourself in a better place. Please try. Get this noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment