Friday, May 4, 2012

#AllAlone

Hatred. Towards everyone. Every thing. Can't think straight. Nothing goes right. It doesn't even have to go My way. Just right. That's all. Can't my feet just walk out that door? Run into his arms? Stay there forever. I hate it here. Being here is prison. It suffocates me. It dissingrates me, inside and out. Do this. Do that. Can't you see I am suffering?! You think I'm cured? I'm not! I'm glass. I have been shattered. He has put my pieces back together, but you tear me apart again. Legs are jello. Knees are weak. I fall on the floor. I break down. No one hears me. I cry for help, but no one cares to listen. I'm drowning in my own tears. I'm all alone in this world of mine. Can't someone break down my walls? Help me see the light? No one could know how I feel. No one can break me free. I won't ask you to stop the screaming in my head, because you can't. You wont be able to bring back the old me. The new me has over come. I won't do things to harm myself. I am me. I may be alone in my own world, but at least I have those out here in the real world who love me. Leaving this world isn't the answer..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment